We are looking for skilled hackers to extend our core team here in Berlin.
What we want
Currently, we are looking for experienced hackers/security consultants with the following skillset:
- Ability to integrate into our team
- Source Code Assessments in managed languages:
- Java / .Net / PHP / Ruby / Go… you name it
- Threat Modeling, also for complex environments
- Penetration Tests
- Reporting (in proper English)
- Willingness to move to Berlin (it’s not that shitty here)
Honestly, yes, we are looking for some “Swiss Army Knife” hackers.
Bonus skills include:
- Source Code Assessment in C/C++
- Binary Reverse Engineering
- Hardware Reverse Engineering
- Fluent in German
What you’ll do
Recurity Labs provides security consulting to a wide range of clients and industries. Typical projects include:
- “Classic” Penetration Testing (WhiteBox / GrayBox / BlackBox)
- Source Code Assessments (mostly managed languages)
- Threat Modeling
- Design Reviews
Of course all of the above has to be properly documented.
You might have noticed that this section is strongly tied to the required skillset.
What you get
- A bunch of great colleagues
- Insight in a broad range of industries
- 0day (eventually, to be found on your own)